Operational Readiness Training
Description: This program is designed to build personal resilience through the application of knowledge and skills through a series of simulated operational experiences. This training translates theory into practical skills that enhance performance and coping under stress. Students receive training and coaching from current serving police officers that combines classroom lecture, experiential reality-based scenarios and post workshop support to enhance learning and skill development. This unique training experience is an invaluable asset to any serving or aspiring members of the law enforcement, military, and first responder communities that are facing increasingly complex and challenging work environments.
- Concepts of stress physiology; the mind-body connection
- Operational stressors
- Mental skills that support performance and coping under stress
- Physiological control and recovery strategies
- How to self-assess and learn from experience
- Integrating performance and resilience skills into daily life to develop positive habits
Duration: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Price: $199 per student
Location: The Schoolhouse 2.0 Experiential Learning | 4010 County Rd 29, RR#4, Brockville, ON K6V 5T4
- Students are required to bring and wear tactical or cargo pants throughout the workshop.
- Students will be provided all required equipment to support scenario training.
- Bring a lunch